In this week’s Hidden Wealth Solution Insight, I teach that Memorial Day is a time to stop and give thanks for the price that’s been paid for our freedom. Even though we seem to live a wacky world, the sacrifices of our service members are a major reason why our nation remains a world leader.
I’d like to share some of the fears and anxieties that folks have expressed to me in recent meetings:
- Major layoffs – Microsoft, Intel and Wal-Mart, just to name a few. These layoffs are not reported or are downplayed in the mainstream media.
- Growing Deficit – The federal government estimates the 2016 budget deficit will be $616 billion, up from $438 billion in 2015. An increase of $178 billion in just one year! Guess who’s going to get the bill for this out of control spending?
- Stock market – The market is at an all time high. What goes up always comes down. Remember what happened in 2008?
- Bigger Banks – Remember those institutions that were “too big to fail”? They’re even bigger now than they were eight years ago.
- Housing market – The market is now just as over-sold and over-priced as it was before the last crash.
I want to teach you how you can very simply avoid these concerns. One simple retirement safety step is to suspend your disbelief; be open to understanding that we need a new way to retire in order to get a different result.
The second step is to realize that it is up to you to learn the most proven retirement safety strategies that will grow and protect your savings. You can learn these new strategies by attending my Retirement Protection Webinar this coming Tuesday. Register now while space is still available at:
Those who register will receive, as a gift, the electronic version of my latest book, The Baby Boomer Retirement Breakthrough, The Unfair Advantage for a Safe & Secure Retirement. I encourage spouses to attend this educational event together.
Here’s to your Hidden Wealth,