In this week’s Hidden Wealth Review, I teach about the five main tax areas that you can legally avoid. If you don’t avoid these taxes, they will cost you dearly in retirement!
In an article on Newsmax.com, Chris Heerlein wrote, “Think twice before saving for retirement: Uncle Sam is watching you.” The Baby Boomer generation has saved about $14 trillion in tax-deferred accounts such as: IRAs, 401(k)s and 403(b)s. Just a 15% tax on this $14 trillion will result in over $2 trillion in tax revenue the federal government desperately needs.
Here are the five main tax areas you need to avoid:
- Avoid paying three times more in Medicare premiums for the same coverage that your neighbor has.
- Avoid paying more taxes on your Social Security income.
- Avoid being unable to itemize deductions on your federal income tax return. Don’t become the “perfect taxpayer” in retirement.
- Avoid having up to 40% of your estate eroded by Uncle Sam’s mandated, five year spend down of non-spousal inherited IRAs and 401(k)s.
- Avoid paying (on average) over $600,000 in unnecessary taxes. You do this by getting your retirement income tax-free.
Learn how you can legally, ethically and morally avoid these five tax areas. This coming Tuesday, I will be teaching my Tax Independence Webinar. To register for this no-cost, no-obligation educational event, simply go to our registration website: www.RetirementProtected.com, enter the required information and submit your registration. Once you submit your information, you will receive an email containing a personal link to join Tuesday’s event.
Spouses are encouraged to attend this event together.
When you register and attend the webinar, you’ll receive an e-copy of my latest book, The Baby Boomer Retirement Breakthrough. This book teaches you the top five retirement risks and the unique solutions you can use to avoid them.
(855) No Tax 2 U
Here’s to your Hidden Wealth,